University degrees and qualifications :
Matthieu César (MD) is an Orthopaedic Surgeon; he is accredited by the social security and practices his job in sector 2 in Béziers, Hérault (34).
- Post Masters in general surgery (UCH* of Montpellier).
- Inter-University degree in arthroscopic surgery
- Inter-University degree in hand surgery
- University degree in Microsurgery
- Former chief resident at the medical Faculty and UCH in Montpellier.
- Specialist in shoulder and hand surgery
- Member of the European Society for Surgery of the hand.
- Member of the European Society for the Surgery of the Shoulder and Elbow
- Member of the French society of Arthroscopy
*(UHC = University Hospital Centre)