Guillaume MIROUSE (MD) is an Orthopaedic surgeon. He is accredited by the social security and practices his job in sector 2* in Béziers, Hérault (34).
Specialist in knee, shoulder, ankle and foot surgery.
University degrees and qualifications
- Post Masters in General Surgery (*UCH of Clermont-Ferrand)
- Post Masters in Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery (UCH of PARIS)
- Former resident and chief resident in surgery (Faculty and UCH of PARIS)
- Member of the French Arthroscopy Society
- Inter-university degree in arthroscopic surgery
- Inter-university degree in knee surgery
- Inter-university degree in sports medicine
- Member of the French Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology
- Member of the French Society of Arthroscopy (SFA)
Several referenced publications within the sports traumatology and orthopaedic surgery domains. More information: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=mirouse+g
*Sector 2 : In the second sector, doctors are authorized to exceed the ceiling on some charges that may or may not be reimbursed by health insurance funds